Skip to main content

Student Records

Lineup of schools graduating class

Individuals who attended or graduated from schools in the Collinsville School District may request copies of their academic and/or health records two ways: mail/fax/in-person OR online. 

To request your records by mail, in-person or via fax, complete the following steps:

  1. Complete the Consent for Release of School Records form.
  2. Print and sign the form.
  3. Deliver, mail or fax the completed, signed form to:

Collinsville Community Unit School District No. 10
Office of Records and Registration
123 West Clay Street
Collinsville, IL 62234

Fax: 618-343-2556


Transcripts can be ordered online through the CUSD 10 web store

There is a $5 fee for academic transcripts.  Cash, check (made payable Collinsville CUSD 10) or money order are acceptable forms of payment.   There is no fee for health records.  

Note: If a student has uncollected fees when he/she graduates or exits the district, Collinsville CUSD #10 will not issue an official transcript to the student or college; only unofficial transcripts will be issued until the amount owed by the student has been collected by the district.

Questions regarding academic and health records for students currently enrolled in the district should be directed to the main office of the student’s school. Questions regarding records for graduates or previous enrollees may be directed to the Office of Records and Registration at 618-346-6350, ext. 4228.