July 5, 2022 – Each summer Collinsville CUSD 10 parents and guardians are required to register their child(ren) for the upcoming school year. This year, the window for online registration begins Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Registration MUST be completed online by ALL parents/guardians prior to the start of school on August 17.
2022-23 ONLINE REGISTRATION
The on-line registration window will open on Monday, July 11, 2022 at 6:00 P.M.
To complete the school registration process, you may use your personal computer, smartphone or tablet. On-line registration MUST be completed prior to the first day of school on Wednesday, August 17, 2022.
Following is a brief summary of the registration process for the 2022-2023 school year. For complete information on registering enrolled students: Click HERE for DETAILED INFORMATION, including step-by-step guidance and FAQ.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE REGARDING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Families new to the District who have NOT COMPLETED THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS MUST enroll your child into Collinsville Community Unit School District #10 prior to registration. This may be completed online through Skyward Family Access.
- If you do not already have a Skyward Family Access account, please create an account by clicking New Student Enrollment Account Request to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. For detailed enrollment information, including required documents, click HERE.
- Parents/Guardians of currently enrolled students in the Collinsville School District should complete the registration process through your existing Family Access Account.
- ALL Parents/Guardians will need their Family Access Username and Password to log into the Skyward Family Access Account. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may retrieve this information via the Family Access Link on the Kahoks.org website (Click Skyward icon on top of website page, follow directions for “Forgot Your Login/Password?”) If you experience prolonged problems trying to retrieve your login or password information, send an email to our Student Information System specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR call the district office at 618-346-6350.
- Appointments to the CUSD 10 Enrollment Office may be made by clicking HERE.
For those unable to complete the registration process at home, in-person assistance is available during at Open Computer Lab on Tuesday, July 26 from 2:00PM – 6:00PM at Collinsville High School in the auditorium. PLEASE USE AUDITORIUM ENTRANCE.
Collinsville High School Students must attend Kahok Kickstart on Tuesday, July 26th (last names A-L) or Wednesday, July 27th (last names M-Z) at CHS from 12:00-6:00 pm to accomplish tasks needed for the 2022-23 school year.
On their assigned materials pick up date, students will receive their class schedule, athletic participation information, CHS Bands information, parking assignments (qualified students in grades 11 and 12), Driver’s Education information, photo IDs, textbooks and Chromebooks; and have an opportunity to purchase PE uniforms.
IMPORTANT: Parents MUST complete online registration prior to Kahok Kickoff (July 26/27) in order for students to attend and participate: receive their class schedule; athletic, band and Driver’s Ed information; parking assignment; photo ID; textbooks and Chromebook.
Please contact the CHS office at 618-346-6320 if you have questions.
Collinsville Middle School Students‘ Class Schedules will be available via the Skyward Family Access Portal. Parents/Guardians may log into their account (using their Username and Password) and access their child’s teacher information via the Schedule Tab (from the menu options on the left) on August 9, 2022.
Dorris Intermediate School and Elementary School Students may access their teacher assignment via the Skyward Family Access Portal on August 8, 2022. Parents/Guardians may log into their account (using their Username and Password) and access their child’s teacher information via the Schedule Tab (from the menu options on the left) on August 9, 2022.