To take care of essential business for the 2020-21 school year, Collinsville High School students will report to the CHS campus during the last week of July to pick up textbooks, Chromebooks and schedules; have yearbook/ID photos taken; arrange and pay for parking; turn-in required health forms; designate lunch information; and pay necessary fees. Days are scheduled based on grade-level.
CHS students should report (BY GRADE LEVEL) on the following dates/times*:
Seniors: Monday, July 27 (1:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
Juniors: Tuesday, July 28 (1:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
Sophomores: Wednesday, July 29 (1:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
Freshmen: Thursday, July 30 (1:00 – 7:00 p.m.)
* If a family has students in different grade levels at CHS, attendance can be on the same date.
Students will be asked to verify registration (see information below regarding online registration for the 2020-21 school year).
Masks are required for entry to the building. Social distancing measures have been implemented for this event. Therefore, families should ensure only necessary people (i.e. student and parent) attend.
Please call Collinsville High School at 618-346-6320 if you have any questions.
CHS PARENTS SHOULD REGISTER YOUR CHILD FROM HOME
The On-Line Registration window will open at 6:00 PM on Monday, July 13, 2020. Use your Personal Computer, Smartphone or Tablet
Click HERE for complete registration information, guidance and FAQ.
- Parents/Guardians of new students who have enrolled into the Collinsville School District (attending school in the District for the first time this school year) will receive a letter this summer that will outline directions for completing the Online Registration process and include your Family Access Username and Password for your child’s Skyward Family Access Account.
- Parents/Guardians of returning students to the Collinsville School District (students who attended a school in Unit No. 10 last year) should complete the registration process through your existing Family Access Account.
- Parents/Guardians will need the Family Access Username and Password to log into the Skyward Family Access Account. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may retrieve this information via the Family Access Link on the Kahoks.org website (See Skyward icon on top of website page).
- Families new to the District who have not completed the enrollment process must enroll your child into the Collinsville Community Unit School District #10. This may be completed online through Skyward Family Access. If you do not already have a Skyward Family Access account, please create an account by clicking here New Student Enrollment Account Request to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. For enrollment information, click HERE.
- Appointments to the CUSD 10 Enrollment Office may be made by clicking here.