Children must be at least five years old on or before September 1st to be enrolled in kindergarten.
NOTE: Students who attended school in the Collinsville School District (PreK/Early Childhood or other) during the 2022-2023 school year are not required to re-enroll in the school District. Students will be placed in their appropriate grade in the student’s elementary school attendance area based upon enrolled residence address.
Families can enroll NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS for the 2023-2024 school year ONLINE through Skyward Family Access beginning Monday, April 3, 2023.
- If you do not already have a Skyward Family Access account: please create an account by clicking New Student Enrollment Account Request to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. Please note that a valid email address is required. If you do not have a valid email address, you may obtain a free one through Gmail, Yahoo mail or Outlook.
- If you currently have a student attending school in the Collinsville Unit 10 School District: please use your Skyward Login to complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application.
Required for New Student Enrollment
As you are completing the enrollment process, you will have the opportunity to scan and attach (as pdf or photo) the required documents as part of the enrollment application. This step is required to complete the enrollment application.
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Child’s Birth Certificate (Official)
- Parent/Guardian Proof of Residence within the CUSD10 School Boundary
Additional Documents to Provide if Applicable:
- Parenting Plan/Court Order
- Proof of guardianship (or completed Affidavit) if the child is living with an adult other than the legal guardian(s)
- Foster Parent Placement Forms
To Schedule an Appointment for In-Person Enrollment Assistance, please click HERE.
Please note: The calendar uses Google. If you do not have or want to create a Google account, please call 618-346-6350 ext. 4237 or ext. 4228 to make an appointment.
Annual School Registration in Summer 2023
ALL enrolled students will need to be registered during districtwide online registration in July. Please watch for registration information to be shared this summer.
KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT PACKETS
Please use the links below to download a copy of the 2023-2024 Kindergarten Enrollment Packet which has important information to prepare ALL new kindergarteners for the school year.
Complete information regarding kindergarten and kindergarten enrollment can also be found on the Enrollment/Registration page under “Related Documents.”