REGISTER YOUR CHILD FROM HOME
The On-Line Registration window will open at 6:00 PM on Monday, July 13, 2020. Use your Personal Computer, Smartphone or Tablet
Click HERE for complete registration information, guidance and FAQ.
- Parents/Guardians of new students who have enrolled into the Collinsville School District (attending school in the District for the first time this school year) will receive a letter this summer that will outline directions for completing the Online Registration process and include your Family Access Username and Password for your child’s Skyward Family Access Account.
- Parents/Guardians of returning students to the Collinsville School District (students who attended a school in Unit No. 10 last year) should complete the registration process through your existing Family Access Account.
- Parents/Guardians will need the Family Access Username and Password to log into the Skyward Family Access Account. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may retrieve this information via the Family Access Link on the Kahoks.org website (See Skyward icon on top of website page).
- Families new to the District who have not completed the enrollment process must enroll your child into the Collinsville Community Unit School District #10. This may be completed online through Skyward Family Access. If you do not already have a Skyward Family Access account, please create an account by clicking here New Student Enrollment Account Request to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. For enrollment information, click HERE.
- Appointments to the CUSD 10 Enrollment Office may be made by clicking here.
If you need assistance with on-line student registration process, you may come to any of the Open Computer Lab sessions listed below, however we encourage all families to complete the Online Registration Process through your Skyward Family Access Account from home
|On-Line Registration Assistance*||Date and Time|
|For Spanish Speaking Assistance
Collinsville High School
|July 22, 2020
2:00 PM – 7:00 PM
|On-Line Registration & Enrollment Assistance*||Date and Time|
|Collinsville High School
2201 South Morrison Avenue
Collinsville, IL 62234
|July 28, 2020 (A-K) and July 29, 2020 (L-Z)
1:00 PM – 7:00 PM
*If attending one of the Open Computer Labs, please bring a writing utensil (pencil or pen)
NOTE: Collinsville High School Students will need to attend their assigned return to school day during the week of July 27 in order to receive class schedules, textbooks, Chromebook, ID picture, P.E. uniforms and to reserve parking. All other students (grade K-8) may complete the entire registration process Online via the Skyward Family Access Portal beginning July 13, 2020 (6:00 PM) from home.
Collinsville Middle School Students should attend the CMS Move-In Day on August 12th (1:00 PM-7:00 PM) or August 13th (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) to tour the building, find their classes and lockers, and receive a paper copy of their schedules.