- Years in the District: (14) 12 at CHS and 2 at Hollywood Heights
- Schools attended/Degree: SIUE Bachelors in Science- Special Education, Lindenwood University- Masters in Education, SIUE- Type 75
- Fun Fact: I love to travel! My husband, a math teacher at CHS, and I have 3 daughters.
- Schools attended/Degrees: Illinois State University-Bachelors in Special Education; Lindenwood University- Masters in Administration
- Fun Fact: I bake and decorate cookies
- Favorite thing about CUSD 10:How supportive the staff is
- Fun Fact: I can catch a catfish with my hands
Middle School Classroom
- Schools attended/Degree: McKendree University (it was college when I went there) BA
- Fun Fact: I play Destiny 2 on the Xbox. I love watching The Voice.
- Favorite thing about CUSD 10: The amazing people that I work with
- Fun Fact: I at one time studied to become a social worker
- Favorite thing about CUSD 10: How close district employees are and how they step in to help others when needed.
- Fun Fact: I love to cook different types of food and I love to garden.
High School Classroom
- Schools attended/Degree: Bachelors of Science in Physical Education
- Fun Fact: I was Tanner Houcks freshman baseball coach.
- Favorite thing about CUSD 10: The people I work with are fantastic.
- Fun Fact: I spent a year in Korea during my time in the US Army.
- Favorite thing about CUSD 10:Students and Staff
- Fun Fact: I LOVE to karaoke
- Schools attended/Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from McKendree University, Masters of Social Work from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Fun Fact: I am married with two kids, two dogs, and a cat, and I love Harry Potter!
- Favorite thing about CUSD 10: My favorite thing about CUSD 10 is a toss up between the staff I work with and the kids I coach.
- Fun Fact: I like to play chess.