Important Information* about Coronavirus (CoVID-19)
We urge everyone in the CUSD 10 community to join us in:
- Following social distancing guidelines
- Staying home whenever possible
- Avoiding touching your face and
- Using frequent, effective hand-washing techniques.
*Additional information is found in the Related Documents section on this page.
Click HERE to access the Learning 2020-21/COVID-19 Health Issues page, including Daily Health Certification Checklist, COVID-19 safety videos by CUSD 10 nurses and other info related to in-person learning.
- Caring for yourself and others
- Daily life and coping
- Information on scams
- Technical guidance
- Community Guidance
- Executive Orders and rules
Articles of Interest to Families
- Information from the CDC on wearing and creating cloth masks
- How to protect yourself when obtaining groceries, bringing groceries into your home, and storing/preparing produce and consumables – Consumer Reports
- Illinois Poison Center Blog: Don’t Let Cleaning & Disinfecting Your Home Harm You