Important Information* about Coronavirus (CoVID-19)
We urge everyone in the CUSD 10 community to join us in:
- Following social distancing guidelines
- Staying home whenever possible
- Avoiding touching your face and
- Using frequent, effective hand-washing techniques.
*Additional information is found in the Related Documents section on this page.
Click HERE to access the Learning 2021/22 COVID-19 Health Issues page, including Daily Health Certification Checklist, COVID-19 safety videos by CUSD 10 nurses and other info related to in-person learning.
- Caring for yourself and others
- Daily life and coping
- Information on scams
- Technical guidance
- Community Guidance
- Executive Orders and rules
Articles of Interest to Families
- How to Protect Yourself and Others (English) (Spanish)
- COVID-19 Vaccination for Young People FAQs
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teenagers