January 3, 2022 – IMPORTANT: Collinsville CUSD 10 has released changes to Spectator Guidelines that apply to athletic competitions this week involving HOME games/matches at Collinsville High School and Collinsville Middle School. AWAY competitions are subject to rules of the host school. Please check before heading to an event.
January 3, 2022
Dear CHS/CMS Athletics Fans,
During Winter break we have seen a rising number of COVID-19 cases locally. As a result, Collinsville Community Unit School District 10 will be limiting the number of fans for home athletic events the week of January 3 – January 9, 2022. This limitation in fan attendance will be re-evaluated on a weekly basis.
Important information to know:
- Administration from both the home school and visiting school will be in attendance at games.
- The visiting school and home school will be allowed two parents/guardians from each rostered athlete to attend.
- The visiting school and home school will be allowed two parents/guardians from each rostered cheerleader/dancer to attend.
- The home school will allow 2 parents/guardians from each rostered pep band participant to attend.
- All parents must check in at the ticket gate and show an ID to enter the facility.
- Spectators will be asked to remain socially distanced during the games.
- Spectators will be asked to wear masks properly during the entire game.
- No concessions will be sold.
- Parents can enter 20 minutes prior to scheduled game time.
- Team benches and score tables will be cleaned after each game.
- Bleachers and seating areas will be cleaned after each game.
- High school games will be streamed on the Kahok Athletics YouTube page.
- CMS games will be streamed on the CMS Athletics YouTube page.
Thank you for your continued support of CHS and CMS Athletics. Please remain patient as we continue to navigate through the Covid-19 pandemic and the interruptions it may cause.
Collinsville CUSD 10 Athletics