June 22, 2023 – Each summer Collinsville CUSD 10 parents and guardians are required to register their child(ren) for the upcoming school year. This year, the window for online registration begins Monday, July 10, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. Registration MUST be completed online by ALL parents/guardians prior to the start of school on August 17.
For information in Spanish, click HERE.
REGISTER YOUR CHILD FROM HOME from your personal computer, smartphone or tablet
- The On-Line Registration window will open at 6:00PM on Monday, July 10, 2023.
- Parents/Guardians of new students who have enrolled into the Collinsville School District (attending school in the district for the first time this school year) will receive a letter this summer that will outline directions for completing the online registration process and include your Family Access Username and Password for your child’s Skyward Family Access Account.
- Parents/Guardians of returning students to the Collinsville School District (students who
attended a school in CUSD 10 last year) should complete the registration process through your
existing Skyward Family Access account.
Following is a brief summary of the registration process for the 2023-2024 school year. For complete information on registering enrolled students: Click HERE for DETAILED INFORMATION, including step-by-step guidance and FAQ.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO NOTE REGARDING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Families new to the District who have NOT COMPLETED THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS MUST enroll your child into Collinsville Community Unit School District #10 prior to registration. This may be completed online through Skyward Family Access (click here for step-by-step instructions English or Spanish) OR via appointments at the CUSD 10 Enrollment Office. For appointment information, click English or Spanish.
- If you do not already have a Skyward Family Access account, please create an account by clicking New Student Enrollment Account Request to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. For detailed enrollment information, including required documents, click HERE.
- Parents/Guardians of currently enrolled students in the Collinsville School District should complete the registration process through your existing Family Access Account.
- ALL Parents/Guardians will need their Family Access Username and Password to log into the Skyward Family Access Account. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may retrieve this information via the Family Access Link on the Kahoks.org website.
On-Line Registration Assistance
Parents/guardians can receive in-person assistance with online registration at Collinsville High School
(2201 South Morrison Avenue, Collinsville, IL) on July 25, 2023 from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Back to School Information
Collinsville High School Students must visit Collinsville High School on their assigned materials
pick up date in order to receive their class schedule as well as PE uniforms, athletic participation information, CHS Bands information, parking assignments (qualified students in grades 11 and 12), driver’s education information, photo IDs, textbooks and Chromebooks.
Collinsville Middle School Students: Class Schedules will be available via the Skyward Family Access Portal on August 9, 2023. Parents/Guardians may log into their account (using their Username and Password) and access their child’s teacher information via the Schedule Tab (from the menu options on the left).
Dorris Intermediate School and Elementary School Students: Teacher assignments may be accessed via the Skyward Family Access Portal on August 9, 2023. Parents/Guardians can log into their account (using their Username and Password) and access their child’s teacher information via the Schedule Tab (from the menu options on the left).