Collinsville High School has announced the date for CHS Make-up Registration, Pictures/ID, Material and Schedule Pick-up: Tuesday, August 11, 2020 from 8-11 am and 12-3 pm.
Dear CHS Parents and Guardians,
Welcome back to Collinsville High school for the 2020-2021 school year. On behalf of the faculty and staff, I am excited to share some important information so we are prepared to start the school year. The first day of student attendance is scheduled for Tuesday, August 18th.
Please refer to the Unit #10 website regarding on-line enrollment and registration. Students must be enrolled and registered electronically in advance in order to participate in pictures, as well as materials and schedule pick-up.
Make-up Registration Schedule:
Tuesday, August 11 – 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- All people entering CHS will be required to self-certify they are Covid-19 free. Do not attend if ill.
A mask must be worn to enter the building and throughout the entire process.
- Bring your own pen or pencil in order to complete required paperwork.
- Please be courteous to others and maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) inside and outside. We ask
that only one parent/guardian attend with their child if needed to participate in materials pick-up.
- All Chromebooks and chargers still checked out from last school year must be returned during
- School fees may be paid on-line at https://kahoks.revtrak.net/sfa prior to registration.
- Students will have a picture taken by Lifetouch and receive a school ID. Please dress school
appropriate for photos.
- Students will receive a class schedule, Chromebook, and textbooks.
- Juniors and seniors may purchase a parking spot provided they meet all established handbook
requirements and all fees are paid. Vehicle registration, proof of insurance, and drivers license are all
In closing, please park in the west parking lot near Kahok Stadium if space permits as registration will begin in the CAVC area (Entrance #10). The process will end near the CHS Main Office. A map has been attached to this correspondence for your reference. Please contact the school at 618-346-6320 if you have any questions or specific needs concerning registration. I look forward to a positive and exciting school year. Go Kahoks!
David G. Snider, CHS Principal