The CHS Kahokian shared the following information for the Collinsville High School Class of 2024 regarding senior yearbook photos:
There are TWO ways seniors can submit a photo for the yearbook.
1. Jostens will take the photo at Kahok Kickstart in the summer. If you missed this event and did NOT get a photo taken, picture retakes are September 14 at Collinsville High School. Announcements will be made when students can get their photo taken.
2. For students who have chosen to have a senior portrait session with a professional photographer, the yearbook will allow the photographer to submit a digital photo to kahokia[email protected] by November 1, 2023 for your yearbook picture.
The following specifications must be used:
- Picture must be 3×3.5 with 300-resolution minimum, jpg format.
- The minimum standard for appropriate attire is dressy casual.
- Do not submit a picture of you with your pet, in a costume, with any kind of hat, or with any object considered a weapon.
- All photographs must be in color and must follow school dress code: no hats, no bellies, no spaghetti straps, no visible tattoos, etc. The Kahokian and the school reserve the right not to print objectionable senior photos.
- DEADLINE: November 1, 2023
Questions? Contact Kristin Westphal (yearbook advisor) at [email protected]
For more information about the Kahokian yearbook, click HERE.