Attention Class of 2020:
Kahok Nation wants to celebrate YOU with a special Senior Edition of Kahok Talk!
We want 1, 2 or 3 things from you:
A favorite memory
A farewell message
Plans after high school. (Whether it’s college, the military, trade school or straight to work, we want to know!)
- Answer one, two, or all three questions.
- Please submit photograph(s) or video(s) that are no more than 10-15 seconds in length.
- If responding to more than one prompt, make sure you respond to each in a separate video.
ALL pictures and videos need to be submitted by midnight Sunday, April 19th.
- The direction of the device for the video or picture must be horizontal/landscape – make sure the device IS NOT vertical (up and down).
- All videos must be able to be edited (NOT View Only) so we can merge them into video software.
- When you send the video(s) or picture(s), type your first and last name in the SUBJECT line. In the MESSAGE portion of the email, include your first and last name and a brief summary of your information.
Send everything to Karen Olsen at [email protected].
If you have any questions please email either Ms. Olsen at [email protected], Ms. Jeri Arnold at [email protected] or Mrs. Schmidt at [email protected].
Feel free to be creative and express yourself! Here are some ideas:
- Include loved ones in your picture or video.
- Wear clothing representing your college, branch of military service or career.
- Announce college majors, scholarships, activities or sports.
- Specify your intended job in the military or where you will be stationed/training.
- Show us your PURPLE Kahok Pride.
- Share trade or vocational school plans and career
- Tell us where you will be be working, training or apprenticing.
- Come up with your own creative way to share your information!
Here are a few photo/video image examples*: