Updated September 2023 – Kahok Athletics has released Kahok Stadium Student Spectator Guidelines for the 2023-24 school year.
These guidelines ensure games are enjoyable for students, players, coaches, parents and the community. Collinsville High School students (band, cheerleaders, dance squad and athletes) practice numerous hours so they are prepared for our extracurricular events.
New for 2023-24!
ONLY CLEAR backpacks, bags, and purses are allowed. There is an exception for necessary bags – medical bags and diaper bags when accompanying a child – which are subject to search by school/security personnel.
Everyone attending CHS football games will be routed through the district’s OPENGATE threat detection system as they enter.
Information for Students Attending Athletic Events
In addition to CHS students, Collinsville High School is proud to welcome elementary, Dorris Intermediate and Collinsville Middle School students to the exciting athletic events that CHS offers.
In an effort to make Collinsville High School events safe and enjoyable for all spectators, the following guidelines for students in attendance are used at all home games:
Elementary, intermediate and middle school students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
COLLINSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
CHS students MUST have their student ID to enter Kahok Stadium. Several options are available for enjoying home football and soccer games:
- The CHS Kahok Krazies student section is located at the SOUTH end of the main bleachers.
- CHS students may sit with their parents.
- CHS students are permitted to watch the game from the fence in front of the home bleachers.
CMS, DIS & ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
- Collinsville Middle, Dorris Intermediate and elementary students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult. CMS, DIS and elementary students are to remain in the presence of an adult while attending games.
- No other seating options are permitted for intermediate and elementary students.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL STUDENT SPECTATORS:
Regardless of grade level, all students are expected to follow standard rules of proper sporting attendance.
- All students must show a school ID to enter the game.
- Visiting students must sit on the visitor’s side, adhere to our school and district rules, and maintain a positive climate for athletes and fellow spectators.
- NO LOITERING around unauthorized areas (i.e. grass areas) of the stadium.
- Fans are not allowed to bring items such as balls, skateboards, or bikes into the stadium.
- No noise making devices are allowed. (Examples: air horns, cowbells)
- No outside food or drink is allowed. Concessions are available inside the stadium.
- School rules apply and cooperation is expected with all game workers and school personnel. Failure to follow rules or lack of cooperation will result in removal from the stadium.
- It is expected that all students will leave school grounds in a timely manner after completion of the contest.
Any spectator who does not adhere to the school rules may be asked to leave the event.