The On-Line Registration window will open at 6:00 PM on Monday, July 12, 2021. Use your Personal Computer, Smartphone or Tablet
Following is a brief summary of the registration process for the 2021-22 school year. Click HERE for complete registration information, guidance and FAQ.
Important information to note regarding the registration process:
- Families new to the District who have NOT COMPLETED the enrollment process MUST enroll your child into Collinsville Community Unit School District #10 prior to registration. This may be completed online through Skyward Family Access. If you do not already have a Skyward Family Access account, please create an account by clicking here New Student Enrollment Account Request to sign up for an account and begin the enrollment process. For enrollment information, click HERE.
- Parents/Guardians of new students (attending school in the District for the first time this school year) who have COMPLETED the enrollment process into the Collinsville School District will receive a letter this summer that will outline directions for completing the Online Registration process and include your Family Access Username and Password for your child’s Skyward Family Access Account.
- Parents/Guardians of returning students to the Collinsville School District (students who attended a school in CUSD 10 last year) should complete the registration process through your existing Family Access Account.
- ALL Parents/Guardians will need their Family Access Username and Password to log into the Skyward Family Access Account. If you have forgotten your username and/or password, you may retrieve this information via the Family Access Link on the Kahoks.org website (See Skyward icon on top of website page).
- Appointments to the CUSD 10 Enrollment Office may be made by clicking HERE.
For those unable to complete the registration process at home, in-person assistance is available during at Open Computer Lab on Tuesday, July 27 from 1:00-7:00 pm at Collinsville High School in the auditorium. PLEASE USE AUDITORIUM ENTRANCE,
Please note the following important back-to-school information:
Collinsville High School Students must attend Collinsville High School on their assigned materials pick up date in order to receive their class schedule as well as PE Uniforms, Athletic Participation Information, CHS Bands Information, Parking Assignments (Qualified students in grades 11 and 12), Driver’s Education Information, Photo IDs, Textbooks and Chromebooks.
Collinsville Middle School Students: Class Schedules will be available via the Skyward Family Access Portal on August 13, 2021 (after 3:30PM). Parents/Guardians may log into their account (using their Username and Password) and access their child’s teacher information via the Schedule Tab (from the menu options on the left) on August 13.
Dorris Intermediate School and Elementary School Students may access their teacher assignment via the Skyward Family Access Portal. Parents/Guardians may log into their account (using their Username and Password) and access their child’s teacher information via the Schedule Tab (from the menu options on the left) on August 13, 2021 (after 3:30PM).