Collinsville Community Unit School District #10 has announced the Kindergarten Enrollment schedule for the 2020-21 school year. (Click HERE to view a downloadable version of the schedule in English and Spanish.)
This information applies to:
- Children entering kindergarten next year who are not currently attending CUSD 10 district Pre-K or Early Childhood programs. (District resident children currently enrolled in Collinsville Pre-K or Early Childhood programs do not need to re-enroll in the district for Kindergarten unless there has been a change of address.) NOTE: Children must be five years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- Those children entering first grade who are not presently attending Kindergarten in CUSD 10 public schools.
TO ENROLL CHILDREN INTO THE COLLINSVILLE SCHOOL DISTRICT, PARENTS/GUARDIANS SHOULD BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS DURING THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS*:
- Certified Birth Certificate*
- Proof of Residency within the Collinsville CUSD 10 District boundaries*
* Specific information regarding enrollment requirements may be found using THIS LINK.
Enrollment will be held at the Administration Annex Building, 123 West Clay Street, according to the schedule for each school.