Collinsville High School is proud to welcome elementary school, Dorris Intermediate School and Collinsville Middle School students to the exciting athletic events that CHS offers. The games are enjoyable for students, players, coaches, parents, and the community. CHS students (band, cheerleaders, dance squad, and athletes) practice numerous hours so they are prepared for our extracurricular events.
In an effort to make Collinsville High School football games safe and enjoyable for all spectators, the following guidelines for students in attendance are used at all home football games:
Elementary, intermediate and middle school students must be accompanied to the game by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
COLLINSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Several options are available for enjoying home football games.
- The CHS student section is located at the SOUTH* end of the main bleachers (*new location in 2019).
- CHS students may sit with their parents.
- CHS students are permitted to watch the game from the fence in front of the home bleachers.
COLLINSVILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDENTS
CMS students attending home football games have two options for viewing the game.
- CMS students may watch the game while seated with their parent or a responsible adult.
- CMS students may enjoy the football game in the designated seating area at the NORTH* end of the main bleachers (*new location in 2019).
COLLINSVILLE DORRIS INTERMEDIATE AND ELEMENTARY STUDENTS
- Intermediate and elementary students are to remain in the presence of their parents while attending football games.
- No other seating options are permitted for intermediate and elementary students.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL STUDENT SPECTATORS:
Regardless of grade level, all students are expected to follow standard rules of proper sporting attendance.
- NO LOITERING around unauthorized areas (i.e. grass areas) of the stadium.
- Fans are not allowed to bring items such as balls, skateboards, or bikes into the stadium.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. Concessions are available inside the stadium.
- School rules apply and cooperation is expected with all game workers and school personnel. Failure to follow rules or lack of cooperation will result in removal from the stadium.
- It is expected that all students will leave school grounds in a timely manner after completion of the contest.