For the 2019-20 school year, Collinsville High School students can register online anytime, anywhere for their courses using the Skyward Family Access account.
CHS students were given the 2019-20 Registration Worksheets during English class on November 9, 2018. They were asked to use the 2019-20 Course Offering Guide to learn about all the courses being offered for the next school year and complete the worksheet.
The completed worksheet is to be used to enter course selections online either from home or during designated computer lab time scheduled during the school day. If students wait until the designed computer lab day, they MUST have a completed worksheet with them when they come to the lab to facilitate the registration process. STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REGISTER ONLINE PRIOR TO THE COMPUTER LAB DATES IF POSSIBLE.
ALL Registration Worksheet forms will be collected during computer lab days to verify enrollment and any required teacher recommendations.
Computer lab dates: Current freshmen register in the library November 15th and 16th; Current sophomores register in the library November 19th and 20th; Current juniors and 8th graders register in January.
Here are the Registration Worksheets for each grade:
CHS Counselors will be available during computer lab sessions. For questions, try to contact your Counselor prior to the those dates. For more information and to make an appointment with the Counseling Department, visit the Counseling Department website.
Please note the following:
- Select each course as it appears on your worksheet.
- Teacher recommendations are REQUIRED for Pre-AP courses, AP courses and Athletic PE. Those recommendations MUST be complete by the lab dates.
- Courses are listed alphabetically in the Available Courses table.
- Be sure to collect the correct course numbers.
- Select courses for the ENTIRE YEAR: Semester 1 and Semester 2.
- Be sure to complete ALTERNATE course sections as back-up courses in case of scheduling conflicts.
The Online Registration Process:
- Complete the Registration Worksheet using the 2019-20 Course Offering Guide
- Login to the Skyward Family Access Account
- Click on “Schedule” and “View Requests for 2019-2020”
- Using your completed Registration Worksheet, click and add classes for the “Available Courses” table to the “Selected Courses” table. Students will have 6 credits of classes for a complete schedule.
- The selections are saved automatically.
Questions regarding selection of courses, use of the online system should be directed to the Counseling Department at 346-6320 ext 1137.