All part-time and full-time employees receive district email accounts. The District provides Internet access to district email accounts using Novell Groupwise WebAccess©. It is recommended that you turn off any pop-up blockers temporarily while accessing your email from outside the district. Employees using America Online
or Prodigy as their home Internet Service provider must follow these steps to access their email from outside the district:
- Connect to the Internet using the regular AOL/Prodigy procedure.
- Once connected, MINIMIZE the AOL/Prodigy window. Staff members CANNOT access their Groupwise email accounts through the AOL/Prodigy window.
- Locate and launch the Internet browser program (Internet Explorer, Netscape,
Firefox, etc.) on the computer.
- Access the District's website (www.kahoks.org) and click on the link
- Access is also available at mail.kahoks.org/gw/webacc